Soup / Ice Cream Container - 4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 12oz, 16oz, 24oz & 32oz
Made from sustainable forest paperboard with a natural PLA cornstarch lining - certified 100% compostable
Suitable for hot or cold foods.
- 4oz gelato pot / 1000 units per case / 6p per unit / No lid available
- 6oz soup / ice cream container / 1000 units per case / 7p per unit / 90mm lid
- 8oz soup / ice cream container / 1000 units per case / 7p per unit / 90mm lid
- 12oz soup / ice cream container / 500 units per case / 10p per unit / 115mm lid
- 16oz soup / ice cream container / 500 units per case / 12p per unit / 115mm lid
- 24oz soup / ice cream container / 500 units per case / 13p per unit / 115mm lid
- 32oz soup / ice cream container / 500 units per case / 15p per unit / 115mm lid
For same day dispatch place your order before 12pm Monday - Friday.
Orders placed after the cut-off or on Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Our delivery information is shown below. For information, including European shipping please visit our delivery information page.
|Location||Service||Delivery Time||Cost||Discounted Option|
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery
|1-2 working days||£10||Free when you spend £150+|
|UK Mainland||Next Day Delivery
|Next working day before 12pm*||£15||-|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery
|2-3 working days||£15||Free when you spend £200+|
We offer a no quibble returns policy.
In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with any item or there is a fault with any goods, we will refund or replace without any fuss. Read our full returns policy.
The natural waste fibres from the sugarcane plant. Suitable for microwave or oven use.
PLA (Polylactic Acid)
The naturally occurring plant starch derived from crops like corn which is pressed into a bio-polymer material known as PLA.
CPLA / RCPLA
Made from the same material as PLA but with added heat resistant properties. RCPLA is made from recycled CPLA.
Sustainable Forest Source
For our paper and paperboard products we use originating from sustainably managed forests.
Our paper products are made from recycled paper and pulp. These products can be recycled again or composted after use.
Our Palm Leaf products are made from naturally fallen Areca Palm leaves which are beautifully pressed into shape.